Inside This Issue
As the countdown to this year’s PAPA awards and Pizza and Pasta Chef of the Year competitions continues (turn to page 16 to find out more), this issue’s tomato feature includes plenty of recipe ideas to help chefs and operators to get creative.
- Birra Moretti launches ‘Time for What Matters’ campaign.
- The European Pizza and Pasta Show 2018 is coming home!
- Hospitality businesses advised to prepare employees for violence and abuse.
- Just Eat trials world’s first seaweed-based sauce sachets.
- PAPA news - salt debate re-ignited.
- PAPA Awards 2018.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2018.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2018.
- Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2018.
- Bellavita 2018.
- Tomato time – recipe ideas and product insight.
- Digital destiny – capitalising on datamanagement.
- Make it good and they will come – Giancarlo Caldesi’s view.
- Casual dining essentials – Lucy Pedrick, insights manager at Bidfood, reports on their Consumer Views Survey.
- Watch out for HMRC blowing hot and cold! – food classifi cation and tax.
- Pi Pizza – Battersea’s new pizza place.
- Two Roman brands in London – Morganti Caffè Bar and Patisserie A. Tornatora.
- Pizza My World – Luciano Vendone of Nottingham’s Deli Conti.
- Wood-fired oven guru column.
- New products.
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers.