Inside This Issue
Have you thought about entering this year’s PAPA Awards? It’s your opportunity to have your achievements recognised, as well as put your business in the spotlight.
Having attended Tuttofood back in May, we give a flavour of this large and comprehensive exhibition in Milan that attracts global interest. Our features include ice cream and delivery driver safety, and Pizza My World profiles Pan’Artisan’s Tina Glen. We also hear about the Italian street food influenced concept – Wolf.
- Carluccio’s appoints new head of food operations.
- Jamie Oliver’s UK restaurants go into administration.
- Investment in food safety and standards under pressure.
- Guardians of Grub crusade to beat food waste.
- Pizza Chef of the Year 2019.
- Pasta Chef of the Year 2019.
- PAPA Association Update.
- Tuttofood 2019.
- Extra ideas – sides and cocktail culture.
- Police advice for delivery franchises – delivery driver safety.
- Ice cream – tips and advice for operators.
- Managing employees - How to have a stress-free summer.
- PAPA partners with Hampshire Fire Authority for a range of new benefits.
- Tips for a fly-free restaurant - pest control.
- Protecting business critical invoices – late payment and unpaid invoices.
- Wolf – Italian street food.
- Pizza My World – Tina Glen, product development manager at Pan’Artisan.
- Wood-fired oven guru column
- New Products
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers